Monday, November 22, 2010

A Poem to End All Poems...

So about a week ago a colleague of mine was teaching her physics lesson to her seniors and one of them was noticeably off task.  This student ("Z") was off in his own world and ignoring the notes being given.  What was he writing if it wasn't Physics notes you ask....  a poem about Taylor Swift of course! 


When you teach in the inner city at a school that is 99% African American, you don't really expect to see poems written about country stars... never the less, here it is...

Taylor Swift
by "Z"

Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift
Hope you catch my drift
The way she sings and the way she moves
Is like Hallie Berry taking off my shoes
From her juicy lips
To her desirable hips
To her smooth silky hair
To her colorful flare
I have dreams of marrying her
Right uptop a hill
When we both 40
She going to be buying my Dickies at Forman Mills
She is so positive
She inspired me to write poetry
I like smooth white women
That is not hard to see
For those who hate country music you should try it.
Hell she got me reciting lyrics, from Billy Ray Cyrus
One day I'll meet Taylor Swift
I'll hug her and bask in it
5 mins y'all see me on the news
Locked up for sexual harassment.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment